The KINGz Of Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Chit chat from the Dutch boys over at Boff

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
KINGASSHATMAX

KINGASSHATMAX

Chit chat from the Dutch boys over at Boff Empty
PostSubject: Chit chat from the Dutch boys over at Boff   Chit chat from the Dutch boys over at Boff EmptyMon Mar 05, 2012 9:09 pm

Well i was speakin with Robbie earlier and he was sayin that they are all gettin well and truly pissed off with MW full of cheats and hackers also he says the russians are playing all over the place too, So he was sayin that most of the BOFF boys already have BF3 so they will more than likely be coming over and playing a lot more with us, God help us all the Dutch are invading again.

Good times ahead me thinks--

For those of you who do not know who i am on about the BOFF boys are mainly all dutch and english from back in the days when we were all in Beer MANY MANY YEARS AGO. If you think we are perverted WELL just wait till mossy and robbie start. LOL
Back to top Go down
KINGDarkyDizzle
Admin
KINGDarkyDizzle

PostSubject: Re: Chit chat from the Dutch boys over at Boff   Chit chat from the Dutch boys over at Boff EmptyMon Mar 05, 2012 9:42 pm

Oh christ I hope so. I love me some mossy. The more the merrier
Back to top Go down
KINGNanuke

PostSubject: Re: Chit chat from the Dutch boys over at Boff   Chit chat from the Dutch boys over at Boff EmptyFri Mar 09, 2012 6:36 pm

cool cool
Back to top Go down
KINGSharkyShizzle

KINGSharkyShizzle

PostSubject: Re: Chit chat from the Dutch boys over at Boff   Chit chat from the Dutch boys over at Boff EmptyTue Mar 13, 2012 8:19 pm

Fuck the Dutch right in their oven-holes! Tulip loving clog-sluts!!
Back to top Go down
KINGASSHATMAX

KINGASSHATMAX

PostSubject: Re: Chit chat from the Dutch boys over at Boff   Chit chat from the Dutch boys over at Boff EmptyTue Mar 13, 2012 9:09 pm

I see the loves still there then buddy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Chit chat from the Dutch boys over at Boff   Chit chat from the Dutch boys over at Boff Empty

Back to top Go down

Chit chat from the Dutch boys over at Boff
Page 1 of 1