The KINGz Of Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The what the fuck thread!!

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
KINGBapeSta

KINGBapeSta

The what the fuck thread!! Empty
PostSubject: The what the fuck thread!!   The what the fuck thread!! EmptySun Feb 28, 2010 2:32 pm

I figured i would start a thread for all the bugs and fixes we run across..... right now I've figured out i have to disconnect my wheel so that the game acknowledges my Saitek stick.......but w/t the full version of the game i installed today i cannot look around w/t my fucking mouse b/c under the movement keys it still has inputs for my stick....i can't fucking delete them w/t the DELETE key like on the BETA....
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/?ref=logo#!/profile.php?ref=profile&
KINGBapeSta

KINGBapeSta

PostSubject: Re: The what the fuck thread!!   The what the fuck thread!! EmptyMon Mar 01, 2010 5:34 pm

I fixed the key assignment issue, though not from deleting the joystick inputs from the "on foot" tab because it won't let me but I basically had to switch the axis left to right and up and down inputs to a trigger type button on the stick. If it stays on the stick axis it will make it impossible to look around. The same goes for the gun turret on the "vehicle" tab. Switch it from the joystick axis to something more button like.
Back to top Go down
KINGDarkyDizzle
Admin
KINGDarkyDizzle

PostSubject: Re: The what the fuck thread!!   The what the fuck thread!! EmptyMon Mar 01, 2010 7:43 pm

they did say alot of bugs would be addressed with a day 1 patch, as well as a mid march patch.
Back to top Go down
KINGDarkyDizzle
Admin
KINGDarkyDizzle

PostSubject: Re: The what the fuck thread!!   The what the fuck thread!! EmptyTue Mar 02, 2010 5:26 pm

Server List does not show but 5 servers.
BFBC2Updater.exe does not work(for me)
Can't join through IP
Back to top Go down
KINGSharkyShizzle

KINGSharkyShizzle

PostSubject: Re: The what the fuck thread!!   The what the fuck thread!! EmptyWed Mar 03, 2010 12:15 am

Cant join thru gametracker either.

found our server once in the list, tried to add it to favs, timed out; couldnt find it later sooooo wtf?
Back to top Go down
KINGDarkyDizzle
Admin
KINGDarkyDizzle

PostSubject: Re: The what the fuck thread!!   The what the fuck thread!! EmptyWed Mar 03, 2010 7:43 pm

Ok I got the updater to work. Long twisted story short, run the updater in Admin and it updates fine. Problem now is i get kicked from every server i try to join using "join game" When I pick my own server to go into I cant connnect. sigh..........
Back to top Go down
KINGBapeSta

KINGBapeSta

PostSubject: Re: The what the fuck thread!!   The what the fuck thread!! EmptyThu Mar 04, 2010 4:09 am

Well i found our server and added it to the Favorites!! I realized though i could not find it from searching KING or fun, but found it from searching house...lol...fucking weird.
Back to top Go down
KINGDarkyDizzle
Admin
KINGDarkyDizzle

PostSubject: Re: The what the fuck thread!!   The what the fuck thread!! EmptyThu Mar 04, 2010 10:45 am

well after restarting the game last night everything seems to be working fine. However my main page stats don't seem to show. When I also go to multiplayer/stats they don't show there either. Under weapons it doesnt show my unlocks. But I do have them in game. Whatever i'm just happy i got to play last night.
Back to top Go down
KINGBapeSta

KINGBapeSta

PostSubject: Re: The what the fuck thread!!   The what the fuck thread!! EmptyThu Mar 04, 2010 1:48 pm

KINGDarkyDizzle wrote:
well after restarting the game last night everything seems to be working fine. However my main page stats don't seem to show. When I also go to multiplayer/stats they don't show there either. Under weapons it doesnt show my unlocks. But I do have them in game. Whatever i'm just happy i got to play last night.

That sucks!! Hopefully your stats will come back online....i haven't seen that prob yet, i'mactually pretty impressed w/t the way it keeps track of stats in real time. Like as i'm playing i can set there and watch on my overall rank go up on my G15. Its pretty fucking neat...i actually broke the 1000 barrier last night but i'm sure i will be back in the 4000's again today...not that it matters b/c i generally suck at most FPS's
Back to top Go down
KINGASSHATMAX

KINGASSHATMAX

PostSubject: Re: The what the fuck thread!!   The what the fuck thread!! EmptyThu Mar 04, 2010 3:12 pm

well at least i wont be the only 1 who sucks then
Back to top Go down
KINGBapeSta

KINGBapeSta

PostSubject: Re: The what the fuck thread!!   The what the fuck thread!! EmptyTue Mar 09, 2010 3:11 pm

Anyone tried to get a screen shot yet? Doesn't seem to be working for me.....
Back to top Go down
KINGDarkyDizzle
Admin
KINGDarkyDizzle

PostSubject: Re: The what the fuck thread!!   The what the fuck thread!! EmptyTue Mar 09, 2010 3:14 pm

didnt even know there was a screenshot button. lol
Back to top Go down
KINGBapeSta

KINGBapeSta

PostSubject: Re: The what the fuck thread!!   The what the fuck thread!! EmptyTue Mar 09, 2010 3:26 pm

i just assumed you could prt scr that shit and paste it in paint or whatever program, i know on the BETA we tried using some 3rd party screen shot program and that shit didn't work either...oh well...i just wanted to get a good screen shot of knifing someone in the head =)
Back to top Go down
KINGBapeSta

KINGBapeSta

PostSubject: Re: The what the fuck thread!!   The what the fuck thread!! EmptyMon Mar 15, 2010 12:57 pm

This works for the reverse throttle and yaw if you have a stick, finally get to do some flying now!!!

* Find your BF:BC2 settings directory [On Vista this is C:\Users\[YourUserName]\Documents\BFBC2\]
* Enter the 'input' subdirectory
* Open 'air.dbx' in Notepad or the like

If you have reversed throttle

* Look for the line that says:
Code:

<field name="ConceptIdentifier">ConceptMoveFB</field>

* Below this there will be a line that says:
Code:

type="GameSharedResources.PadInputActionData"

* Look for the first line below this that should read:
Code:

<field name="ScaleValue">1</field>