The KINGz Of Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

KINGz Official Fantasy Football Thread

Go down 
+4
KINGnoobSauce
KINGky
KINGSharkyShizzle
KINGBapeSta
8 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
KINGBapeSta

KINGBapeSta

KINGz Official Fantasy Football Thread Empty
PostSubject: KINGz Official Fantasy Football Thread   KINGz Official Fantasy Football Thread EmptySun Aug 23, 2009 3:54 am

Just another outlet to express my joy while ass raping you bitches this year
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/?ref=logo#!/profile.php?ref=profile&
KINGSharkyShizzle

KINGSharkyShizzle

PostSubject: Re: KINGz Official Fantasy Football Thread   KINGz Official Fantasy Football Thread EmptySun Aug 23, 2009 12:03 pm

Yea good luck with that Bape, Krinky looks like he's got the beastliest team as it sits now and Noobs right there, get by those chumps then you can start talkin! tongue
Back to top Go down
KINGBapeSta

KINGBapeSta

PostSubject: Re: KINGz Official Fantasy Football Thread   KINGz Official Fantasy Football Thread EmptySun Aug 23, 2009 4:32 pm

KINGSharkyShizzle wrote:
Yea good luck with that Bape, Krinky looks like he's got the beastliest team as it sits now and Noobs right there, get by those chumps then you can start talkin! tongue

Not even sweating it Drunk
Back to top Go down
KINGky

KINGky

PostSubject: Re: KINGz Official Fantasy Football Thread   KINGz Official Fantasy Football Thread EmptySun Aug 23, 2009 6:29 pm

KINGSharkyShizzle wrote:

WoooT

Krinky Krinky Krinky
Back to top Go down
KINGBapeSta

KINGBapeSta

PostSubject: Re: KINGz Official Fantasy Football Thread   KINGz Official Fantasy Football Thread EmptySun Aug 23, 2009 6:44 pm

Woot will be the noise you make when your asshole hurts the following Monday you play me
Back to top Go down
KINGnoobSauce

KINGnoobSauce

PostSubject: Re: KINGz Official Fantasy Football Thread   KINGz Official Fantasy Football Thread EmptySun Aug 23, 2009 9:02 pm

Better watch out for shark's ace player, he will be catching TDs getting mad yards and receptions.... and on top of that he may kick some field goals.

Back to top Go down
KINGBapeSta

KINGBapeSta

PostSubject: Re: KINGz Official Fantasy Football Thread   KINGz Official Fantasy Football Thread EmptyMon Aug 24, 2009 2:47 am

As much as i dislike him that was a pretty good XP and kick off
Back to top Go down
KINGSharkyShizzle

KINGSharkyShizzle

PostSubject: Re: KINGz Official Fantasy Football Thread   KINGz Official Fantasy Football Thread EmptyMon Aug 24, 2009 8:56 pm

Be affraid Bape, be very affraid!
Back to top Go down
KINGky

KINGky

PostSubject: Re: KINGz Official Fantasy Football Thread   KINGz Official Fantasy Football Thread EmptyTue Aug 25, 2009 4:59 pm

KINGBapeSta wrote:
Woot will be the noise you make when your asshole hurts the following Monday you play me

I love BapeSta......... especially after he bends me over !!!! bangin bangin

Woooo Krinky Krinky Krinky ooooooT
Back to top Go down
KINGBapeSta

KINGBapeSta

PostSubject: Re: KINGz Official Fantasy Football Thread   KINGz Official Fantasy Football Thread EmptyWed Aug 26, 2009 8:50 am

KINGky wrote:
KINGBapeSta wrote:

I love BapeSta......... especially after he bends me over !!!! bangin bangin

Woooo Krinky Krinky Krinky ooooooT

only bending over i will be doing is wiping the shit off my shoes
Back to top Go down
KINGDarkyDizzle
Admin
KINGDarkyDizzle

PostSubject: Re: KINGz Official Fantasy Football Thread   KINGz Official Fantasy Football Thread EmptySat Aug 29, 2009 6:50 pm

I make no promises or hold any hopes for the upcoming season.....lol
Back to top Go down
KINGBapeSta

KINGBapeSta

PostSubject: Re: KINGz Official Fantasy Football Thread   KINGz Official Fantasy Football Thread EmptyMon Sep 07, 2009 7:33 pm

Start getting your shit together for week 1, first game starts Thursday =)
Back to top Go down
KINGBapeSta

KINGBapeSta

PostSubject: Re: KINGz Official Fantasy Football Thread   KINGz Official Fantasy Football Thread EmptyWed Sep 09, 2009 5:29 am

Here is a fun thing we did last year....you can only pick one team a week to win and once you win you can't pick that team again. If you loose then your done. That simple

http://football.fantasysports.yahoo.com/survival

ID# 5034
Password: football
Back to top Go down
KINGnoobSauce

KINGnoobSauce

PostSubject: Re: KINGz Official Fantasy Football Thread   KINGz Official Fantasy Football Thread EmptyWed Sep 09, 2009 8:33 am

So does this count the point spreads like in college pick em or is it just straight up who wins? I w ant to know this before I make my pick lol.....
Back to top Go down
KINGBapeSta

KINGBapeSta

PostSubject: Re: KINGz Official Fantasy Football Thread   KINGz Official Fantasy Football Thread EmptyWed Sep 09, 2009 12:46 pm

Just straight up, no spread...but i think you can keep playing this year unlike last after you lose a game
Back to top Go down
KINGky

KINGky

PostSubject: Re: KINGz Official Fantasy Football Thread   KINGz Official Fantasy Football Thread EmptyWed Sep 09, 2009 2:08 pm

Season starts tomorrow. WoooooooT !!! Should be FUN, and Good luck to alls !!
Back to top Go down
KINGBapeSta

KINGBapeSta

PostSubject: Re: KINGz Official Fantasy Football Thread   KINGz Official Fantasy Football Thread EmptyFri Sep 11, 2009 1:50 pm

I posted this in the league but i will post here just so everyone can see it quicker

Maybe its just me but WR's seem a bit point heavy....let me know what you all think before the games start Sunday....because if i change anything after the fact it will change scores of all the match ups and maybe even change who won or lost...i was thinking of changing it from 1 point per 10 yards to 1 point per 15 or 20 since they all ready get a point w/t the reception.
Back to top Go down
KINGnoobSauce

KINGnoobSauce

PostSubject: Re: KINGz Official Fantasy Football Thread   KINGz Official Fantasy Football Thread EmptyFri Sep 11, 2009 4:28 pm

booooooooooo this is why i took wrs my frist 2 picks......... Ohh yeah and krinky took the Rb I wanted. HEHE The scoring showed it would be more Wr based league. If this happens i would have to re draft my first 2 picks.......

In this format a good wide reciever is better than a good Rb obviously, but we all agreed on the rules before the draft and knew it would be this way so I say keep it how it is.

I have never played in a ppr league, I always have been in .5 ppr leagues which keeps it pretty balanced between the rbs and wrs.

Its not like were are playing high stakes or anything, I say just keep it as is.
Back to top Go down
KINGky

KINGky

PostSubject: Re: KINGz Official Fantasy Football Thread   KINGz Official Fantasy Football Thread EmptyFri Sep 11, 2009 5:43 pm

I gotta agree with the S@uce on this one. It's a bit unfair to change the rules after we all agreed on them, and drafted accordingly. It's not a huge deal, but I know for a fact i would of drafted differently. I've played in a few PPR leagues, and Yes the value of WR's does go up, but so does the value of certain RB's, so to me it evens out in the end. That's the fun of fantasy football. You get to be the GM. You set your line-ups how you want, using however many RB's or WR's you want to start, and FTW !!!!! Each person has a different strategy, and we get to see whose strategy is the best after 16 weeks.
Back to top Go down
KINGnoobSauce

KINGnoobSauce

PostSubject: Re: KINGz Official Fantasy Football Thread   KINGz Official Fantasy Football Thread EmptyFri Sep 11, 2009 8:07 pm

I like how its currently setup.. It should be alot of fun. This setup has you look at more aspects of the game than in traditional fantasy setups.

There is only a few things I have never done that we are doing in this league.

PPR - I always been in .5 ppr leagues
and Completion/ Incompletion ratio this has a new aspect or value to better completion qbs should be a fun change up.

I know alot of you never played with Defensive Players or Return Yard points. It is awkward at first but once you get used to it, it makes it more fun. Instead of just having a defense/special teams, you have to focus on players that get tackles and sacks on the defensive line. And in the secondary tackles and pass defends and ints. Also return yards bring another aspect into the game since there are Rbs/Wrs/Dbs that return kicks. So if you player returns kicks its like a bonus and brings a whole other aspect and strategy into the game.

I have been playing this style for the last 3 years and it is alot more in depth and fun that when I remember 1st playing. When you just had basic setup Qb Rb Wr WR/RB Te K DST. Also not counting the added stats that get you points now days. FFB has evolved alot.... It would not sunrise me in a few years if they somehow mange to allow you to pull players mid game and put subs in somehow.
Back to top Go down
KINGBapeSta

KINGBapeSta

PostSubject: Re: KINGz Official Fantasy Football Thread   KINGz Official Fantasy Football Thread EmptyFri Sep 11, 2009 9:03 pm

Thats kewl...that's why i asked first......regardless it doesn't effect me b/c i will dominate. I just wanted to make sure all knew exactly how top heavy receivers will be
Back to top Go down
KINGBapeSta

KINGBapeSta

PostSubject: Re: KINGz Official Fantasy Football Thread   KINGz Official Fantasy Football Thread EmptyWed Sep 16, 2009 2:00 am

Did we ever decide on any waiver rules? I know its a little late but i can't remember...
Back to top Go down
KINGnoobSauce

KINGnoobSauce

PostSubject: Re: KINGz Official Fantasy Football Thread   KINGz Official Fantasy Football Thread EmptyWed Sep 16, 2009 5:58 pm

Hmm dunno unlimited moves I thought.
Back to top Go down
KINGDarkyDizzle
Admin
KINGDarkyDizzle

PostSubject: Re: KINGz Official Fantasy Football Thread   KINGz Official Fantasy Football Thread EmptyWed Sep 16, 2009 6:03 pm

KINGBapeSta wrote:
Did we ever decide on any waiver rules? I know its a little late but i can't remember...

Rules!!!!! We have no rules!! This isnt iBG fantasy football.... pshhh lol!

Oh yea btw......Congrats Dwayde

KINGz Official Fantasy Football Thread Dwayde10
Back to top Go down
KINGBapeSta

KINGBapeSta

PostSubject: Re: KINGz Official Fantasy Football Thread   KINGz Official Fantasy Football Thread EmptyWed Sep 16, 2009 11:45 pm

KINGnoobSauce wrote:
Hmm dunno unlimited moves I thought.

No i meant as far as any time period from the games until you can pick someone up on the waiver wire....i always have none so those that watch the games have the upper hand in case some one gets hurt, but a couple of leagues I'm in this year have it set up were you can try to pick people up but depending on were you are at on the waiver wire someone might get that player before you a couple of days later when all the requests go through....i like it the way it is now personally but for some reason i couldn't remember if someone had wanted to use the waiver wire or not.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: KINGz Official Fantasy Football Thread   KINGz Official Fantasy Football Thread Empty

Back to top Go down

KINGz Official Fantasy Football Thread
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next