The KINGz Of Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Other Games....

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
KINGDarkyDizzle
Admin
KINGDarkyDizzle

Other Games.... Empty
PostSubject: Other Games....   Other Games.... EmptyThu Nov 05, 2009 10:38 am

So considering MW2 is gonna be a console fucktard game we need to think of something to play. Anybody have any ideas? Nooby brought up Left For Dead 2 but apparently it sucked. So we need a new MP game.
Back to top Go down
KINGky

KINGky

Other Games.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Other Games....   Other Games.... EmptyThu Nov 05, 2009 11:53 am

The S@uce was talking about Tiger Woods Golf online. Could be pretty fun.
Back to top Go down
KINGASSHATMAX

KINGASSHATMAX

Other Games.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Other Games....   Other Games.... EmptyThu Nov 05, 2009 5:30 pm

yes from me on that

can i shoot u in that game though.

lol
Back to top Go down
KINGnoobSauce

KINGnoobSauce

Other Games.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Other Games....   Other Games.... EmptyThu Nov 05, 2009 6:08 pm

KINGDarkyDizzle wrote:
So considering MW2 is gonna be a console fucktard game we need to think of something to play. Anybody have any ideas? Nooby brought up Left For Dead 2 but apparently it sucked. So we need a new MP game.

Yea I agree we need a new game to play not necessarily a First Person Shooter but anything to get us by at least until march when battlefield bad company 2 comes out, that game looks pretty bad ass.
I for sure will not buy MWII, it looks kick ass but to me its not worth it with all the bullshit that will come along with it.....
Left for Dead 2, had a demo out to download so I gave it a try. I never played the first LFD. To me this one seemed pretty dull, I mean it was a demo and all, but the zombies seemed more retarded than what the World at War Zombies are. Another down side its one of those hip fire games, you cannot aim down your sights its all hip fire.

KINGky wrote:
The S@uce was talking about Tiger Woods Golf online. Could be pretty fun.

Well this game is in a Closed beta version right now. So you have to sign up and a few days later they will accept you to try it out.

I signed up for it Nov 2 and they sent me an email on nov 5 that they accepted me. I have not tried it yet but will have to, will let you guys know if its any good.... Looks pretty cool though.

As far as other games, I do not know right now I will have to do a little research, but a new game would be fun.........
Back to top Go down
KINGASSHATMAX

KINGASSHATMAX

Other Games.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Other Games....   Other Games.... EmptySun Nov 08, 2009 7:37 pm

well u have all gone on about this game BF
well i just watched the HD trailer and it looks very very cool so i look forward to March 2010

Back to top Go down
KINGky

KINGky

Other Games.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Other Games....   Other Games.... EmptyMon Nov 09, 2009 11:35 am

Ya, it looks pretty sweet. Just posted an article that says the PC Beta will be available in December. They are releasing the Beta to PS3 and PC owners first. Hmmm.....Co-inkidink?
Back to top Go down
KINGDarkyDizzle
Admin
KINGDarkyDizzle

Other Games.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Other Games....   Other Games.... EmptyMon Nov 09, 2009 7:03 pm

KINGky wrote:
They are releasing the Beta to PS3 and PC owners first. Hmmm.....Co-inkidink?

Thats cuz we rule, Fuck Xbox 369!!!!
Back to top Go down
KINGNanuke

Other Games.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Other Games....   Other Games.... EmptyFri Dec 11, 2009 7:23 pm

i got a huge boner and it won't go away till march FUCK
Back to top Go down
KINGASSHATMAX

KINGASSHATMAX

Other Games.... Empty
PostSubject: Borderlands DL coop and sp + map DL. / MW2 DL coop and sp   Other Games.... EmptySat Dec 19, 2009 1:28 pm

well i got 3 links for dl games all cracked and patched
MW2 sp and coop
Borderlands sp and coop and a map dl

http://linkvalidator.net/warn.php?p=aHR0cDovL3RvcnJlbnRzLnRvL3NlYXJjaC9pc29odW50L2JvcmRlcmxhbmRz
^^^
DL top 1 Rloaded 6.07 gb

http://linkvalidator.net/warn.php?p=aHR0cDovL3RvcnJlbnRzLnRvL3NlYXJjaC9pc29odW50L2JvcmRlcmxhbmRz
^^^
DL 3rd one down zombie island map 1.21 gb

http://linkvalidator.net/warn.php?p=aHR0cDovL3RvcnJlbnRzLnRvL3NlYXJjaC9pc29odW50L21vZGVyJTIwd2FyZmFyZSUyMDI=
^^^
DL top 1 swedish.pdtv 186.32 mb

ime doin them all now 2 see what there like
i here borderlands is pritty cool
Back to top Go down
KINGDarkyDizzle
Admin
KINGDarkyDizzle

Other Games.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Other Games....   Other Games.... EmptySat Dec 19, 2009 7:05 pm

Actually borderlands was pretty awful. I have heard nothing good from actual gamers on the game. Only the websites and the game mags have praised it.
Back to top Go down
KINGnoobSauce

KINGnoobSauce

Other Games.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Other Games....   Other Games.... EmptySun Dec 20, 2009 11:23 pm

Right here is the next game I will buy and play here is some game play videos..

http://www.badcompany2.ea.com/#/videos/id/1
Back to top Go down
KINGASSHATMAX

KINGASSHATMAX

Other Games.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Other Games....   Other Games.... EmptyMon Dec 21, 2009 3:48 pm

i still can't wait for this
it looks fuckin intense and chaotic
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Other Games.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Other Games....   Other Games.... Empty

Back to top Go down

Other Games....
Page 1 of 1