The KINGz Of Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

MW2 PC version Delayed

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
KINGDarkyDizzle
Admin
KINGDarkyDizzle

MW2 PC version Delayed Empty
PostSubject: MW2 PC version Delayed   MW2 PC version Delayed EmptyTue Oct 06, 2009 7:47 pm

Quote :
Reports are coming in from Electronic Theater that the PC version of has been delayed to November 24th. When we hear delays we tend to think in the vicinity of months, but this delay is only a couple of weeks.

At the moment it is a bit unclear why, as the game itself has already gone gold. Whether this is an actual game delay to work out a few kinks, or a manufacturing delay, for the PC will not be that far off from its console counterparts when it launches just a couple weeks later. As for the console versions, you can still expect to see them hit store shelves on November 10th.
Back to top Go down
KINGnoobSauce

KINGnoobSauce

PostSubject: Re: MW2 PC version Delayed   MW2 PC version Delayed EmptyTue Oct 06, 2009 11:37 pm

gay!!
Back to top Go down
KINGDarkyDizzle
Admin
KINGDarkyDizzle

PostSubject: Re: MW2 PC version Delayed   MW2 PC version Delayed EmptyWed Oct 07, 2009 6:23 pm

the thought crossed my mind about picking it up for PS3 on the release day. However dropping $120 for 2 versions of this game would surely have my wife stabbing me in my sleep.
Back to top Go down
KINGASSHATMAX

KINGASSHATMAX

PostSubject: Re: MW2 PC version Delayed   MW2 PC version Delayed EmptyWed Oct 07, 2009 6:42 pm

and u know it
Back to top Go down
KINGky

KINGky

PostSubject: Re: MW2 PC version Delayed   MW2 PC version Delayed EmptyThu Oct 08, 2009 12:33 pm

KINGDarkyDizzle wrote:
the thought crossed my mind about picking it up for PS3 on the release day. However dropping $120 for 2 versions of this game would surely have my wife stabbing me in my sleep.

I had the same thought..... although mebbe i'll sleep on the couch for a few weeks after Smile
Back to top Go down
KINGky

KINGky

PostSubject: Re: MW2 PC version Delayed   MW2 PC version Delayed EmptyFri Oct 16, 2009 11:12 am

As of 10.15.09, no official delay on the PC version. Course, that could change any second.

www.vg247.com/2009/10/15/infinity-ward-vs-vg247-readers-no-holds-barred/
Back to top Go down
KINGASSHATMAX

KINGASSHATMAX

PostSubject: Re: MW2 PC version Delayed   MW2 PC version Delayed EmptyFri Oct 16, 2009 4:01 pm

Well referance all of this i went and asked a friend of my brother inlaw who has the best job in the world (he plays games 24/7 and reviews them for all formats)Mad Mad today and at present there is a possible delay on North America release date but none for every where else, this is still to be confirmed though Mad Mad
Back to top Go down
KINGnoobSauce

KINGnoobSauce

PostSubject: Re: MW2 PC version Delayed   MW2 PC version Delayed EmptyFri Oct 16, 2009 4:44 pm

I can wait I am a patient person.....
Back to top Go down
KINGDarkyDizzle
Admin
KINGDarkyDizzle

PostSubject: Re: MW2 PC version Delayed   MW2 PC version Delayed EmptyFri Oct 16, 2009 6:41 pm

We are still not sure this is accurate. It is nowhere sourced online except for ET. If you read into some of FourTwoZero's tweets he says its not true. Oh well I for one can't wait for it to be here.
Back to top Go down
KINGNanuke

PostSubject: Re: MW2 PC version Delayed   MW2 PC version Delayed EmptySat Oct 24, 2009 2:06 pm

i'm in noob's court i can wait till well after it comes out to buy just to make shure it's not totally lame and gay like a fags mouth,then maybe i'll get it
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: MW2 PC version Delayed   MW2 PC version Delayed Empty

Back to top Go down

MW2 PC version Delayed
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The KINGz Of Gaming :: Call Of Duty  :: COD6&8: Modern Warfare 2&3-
Jump to: