The KINGz Of Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

UFC 103 Franklin v. Belfort

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
KINGDarkyDizzle
Admin
KINGDarkyDizzle

UFC 103 Franklin v. Belfort Empty
PostSubject: UFC 103 Franklin v. Belfort   UFC 103 Franklin v. Belfort EmptySun Sep 20, 2009 2:06 am

Damn a pretty well rounded but predictable ppv tonight. CroCop may need to hang them up. He hasnt looked that good in his last cpl fights. Tonight he had glimpses of the old. But it looked like his orbital probably got smashed. As far as Belfort is concerned. Wow that guy picked up right where he left off. His speed was def. unmatched by Franklin. The way he pounces and pounds a down/injured opponent is textbook. Great night of fights.
Back to top Go down
KINGDwayde

KINGDwayde

UFC 103 Franklin v. Belfort Empty
PostSubject: Re: UFC 103 Franklin v. Belfort   UFC 103 Franklin v. Belfort EmptySun Sep 20, 2009 12:39 pm

Just finished watching and I must say that Dos Santos is impressive. I'm a Crocop fan as well but I'm going to go out on a limb here and say that Junior's the future HW champ.

Also, Belfort really loves Jesus. By the looks of things, Jesus is not that much of a Rich Franklin fan anymore.

Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
Back to top Go down

UFC 103 Franklin v. Belfort
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The KINGz Of Gaming :: The Real Deal :: UFC/MMA-
Jump to: