The KINGz Of Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Excited about the up coming The Ultimate Fighter Season?

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
KINGBapeSta

KINGBapeSta

Excited about the up coming The Ultimate Fighter Season? Empty
PostSubject: Excited about the up coming The Ultimate Fighter Season?   Excited about the up coming The Ultimate Fighter Season? EmptyMon Sep 07, 2009 1:30 am

I think its going to be interesting.....Can't wait to see how Marcus Jones does.
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/?ref=logo#!/profile.php?ref=profile&
KINGDarkyDizzle
Admin
KINGDarkyDizzle

PostSubject: Re: Excited about the up coming The Ultimate Fighter Season?   Excited about the up coming The Ultimate Fighter Season? EmptyMon Sep 07, 2009 5:14 pm

I love TUF to begin with. I been waiting for the HW's. Lot's of talent and ego's on this upcoming season. Rumor's have surfaced about Kimbo's early demise on the show. But supposedly they have been debunked. Whether that is Dana doing some crowd control or the truth it should be interesting to see him. What irritates me is I wanna hate that man alot. but listening to him in his recent interviews, the guy is very humble and sounds like a decent guy.
Back to top Go down
KINGDwayde

KINGDwayde

PostSubject: Re: Excited about the up coming The Ultimate Fighter Season?   Excited about the up coming The Ultimate Fighter Season? EmptyMon Sep 07, 2009 7:15 pm

Yep, I'm excited.

First 10 minutes of the season has been released in case you guys haven't seen it yet.

http://www.aroundtheoctagon.com/?p=2389
Back to top Go down
KINGBapeSta

KINGBapeSta

PostSubject: Re: Excited about the up coming The Ultimate Fighter Season?   Excited about the up coming The Ultimate Fighter Season? EmptyMon Sep 07, 2009 7:46 pm

Just watched it and i can't fucking wait!! Going to be a great week!!

Sat- Michigan v/s ND
Sun- NFL Week 1
Wed- TUF
Back to top Go down
KINGDarkyDizzle
Admin
KINGDarkyDizzle

PostSubject: Re: Excited about the up coming The Ultimate Fighter Season?   Excited about the up coming The Ultimate Fighter Season? EmptyMon Sep 07, 2009 8:15 pm

KINGDwayde wrote:
Yep, I'm excited.

First 10 minutes of the season has been released in case you guys haven't seen it yet.

http://www.aroundtheoctagon.com/?p=2389

oh man what a season this will be. They seem to have almost the hatred Sham and Tito had. But i'll tell ya this....Kimbo looks large....real large. lol
Back to top Go down
KINGBapeSta

KINGBapeSta

PostSubject: Re: Excited about the up coming The Ultimate Fighter Season?   Excited about the up coming The Ultimate Fighter Season? EmptyThu Sep 17, 2009 10:42 am

OMG that guy's head had the largest gap i've ever seen, that shit was split an inch open....lol...ya i can't imagine anybody not hating Rashad...he's a douche
Back to top Go down
KINGDwayde

KINGDwayde

PostSubject: Re: Excited about the up coming The Ultimate Fighter Season?   Excited about the up coming The Ultimate Fighter Season? EmptyThu Sep 17, 2009 11:16 am

Excited about the up coming The Ultimate Fighter Season? Vlcsnap-2009-09-17-00h56m30s87

Looks like a tough season for team Rampage Smile
Back to top Go down
KINGNanuke

PostSubject: Re: Excited about the up coming The Ultimate Fighter Season?   Excited about the up coming The Ultimate Fighter Season? EmptyThu Sep 17, 2009 11:31 pm

i love the the octagon
Back to top Go down
KINGDarkyDizzle
Admin
KINGDarkyDizzle

PostSubject: Re: Excited about the up coming The Ultimate Fighter Season?   Excited about the up coming The Ultimate Fighter Season? EmptySat Sep 19, 2009 4:46 am

Yea that gash was fucking crazy. Dude was bleeding like a stuck pig. It was awesome. lol Not sure how Rampage figured that Abe was the most well rounded guy they had. Regardless of jon's short career he was a beast on the mat. Hopefully his next fight selection will be better thought out. But watching the season to come....this looks like 1 hell of a explosive season.
Back to top Go down
KINGBapeSta

KINGBapeSta

PostSubject: Re: Excited about the up coming The Ultimate Fighter Season?   Excited about the up coming The Ultimate Fighter Season? EmptySat Sep 19, 2009 9:23 am

I wonder how much influence Dana has on who actually fights?
Back to top Go down
KINGDarkyDizzle
Admin
KINGDarkyDizzle

PostSubject: Re: Excited about the up coming The Ultimate Fighter Season?   Excited about the up coming The Ultimate Fighter Season? EmptySat Sep 19, 2009 11:20 am

From what past coaches have said DW only has a say if there is a issue. Such as injury or weight. But with Kimbo on the show it's tough to call. He is a smart guy though. A hint here or there not to use Kimbo until then end may have been a smart comment. Strictly for ratings. I mean the TUF premier was the highest rather show ever on Spike. It's no surprise either. 4.1 million viewers. now if TW would get off their ass and finally get SpikeHD i'd be happy.
Back to top Go down
KINGBapeSta

KINGBapeSta

PostSubject: Re: Excited about the up coming The Ultimate Fighter Season?   Excited about the up coming The Ultimate Fighter Season? EmptySun Oct 11, 2009 8:59 pm

whats up w/t Marcus Jones?? Why is always so sickly and shit?? Watching Ep. 4 as we speak...lol
Back to top Go down
KINGDarkyDizzle
Admin
KINGDarkyDizzle

PostSubject: Re: Excited about the up coming The Ultimate Fighter Season?   Excited about the up coming The Ultimate Fighter Season? EmptySun Oct 11, 2009 9:25 pm

lol the guy looks like a beast in his training but I'm not sure if he will actually make a fight. lol
Back to top Go down
KINGBapeSta

KINGBapeSta

PostSubject: Re: Excited about the up coming The Ultimate Fighter Season?   Excited about the up coming The Ultimate Fighter Season? EmptySun Oct 11, 2009 9:35 pm

who knows...i just finished the ep.....that was the best fight yet though he got choked out quick....he was doing good, jut got caught...you can tell Rampage is a bit off mentally...didn't he have a breakdown a while back?
Back to top Go down
KINGDarkyDizzle
Admin
KINGDarkyDizzle

PostSubject: Re: Excited about the up coming The Ultimate Fighter Season?   Excited about the up coming The Ultimate Fighter Season? EmptySun Oct 11, 2009 11:16 pm

yea he did. He has nvr been right in the head. Sux that he is "retired" now. I wanted to see him smash Rashad
Back to top Go down
KINGBapeSta

KINGBapeSta

PostSubject: Re: Excited about the up coming The Ultimate Fighter Season?   Excited about the up coming The Ultimate Fighter Season? EmptySun Nov 08, 2009 10:04 pm

ok i said it was going to be Wren or Schuab in the final but as i just watched Marcus and damn........we'll see...lol
Back to top Go down
KINGBapeSta

KINGBapeSta

PostSubject: Re: Excited about the up coming The Ultimate Fighter Season?   Excited about the up coming The Ultimate Fighter Season? EmptySun Nov 08, 2009 10:14 pm

just watched the end ......i think its funny every EP. somehow someone is out and Kimbo is in but it never happens...lol....stupid TV drama
Back to top Go down
KINGDarkyDizzle
Admin
KINGDarkyDizzle

PostSubject: Re: Excited about the up coming The Ultimate Fighter Season?   Excited about the up coming The Ultimate Fighter Season? EmptySun Nov 08, 2009 10:48 pm

Well they have already said Kimbo will be fighting in December. Whether its on the 5th for the finale or the 12th for UFC107 that remains to be seen. Marcus was impressive but his fighting style/stance is odd. But works for a guy of his stature. Should be a interesting final cpl episodes.
Back to top Go down
KINGDarkyDizzle
Admin
KINGDarkyDizzle

PostSubject: Re: Excited about the up coming The Ultimate Fighter Season?   Excited about the up coming The Ultimate Fighter Season? EmptyThu Nov 12, 2009 1:00 am

Worst fucking decision ever. Unreal, No way that fat bastard won that fight.
Back to top Go down
KINGNanuke

PostSubject: Re: Excited about the up coming The Ultimate Fighter Season?   Excited about the up coming The Ultimate Fighter Season? EmptyMon Nov 16, 2009 12:42 pm

stoopid blind judges
Back to top Go down
KINGBapeSta

KINGBapeSta

PostSubject: Re: Excited about the up coming The Ultimate Fighter Season?   Excited about the up coming The Ultimate Fighter Season? EmptyWed Nov 18, 2009 7:38 pm

KINGDarkyDizzle wrote:
Worst fucking decision ever. Unreal, No way that fat bastard won that fight.

Agreed!! Next fight will prob suck....Schuab should kick his ass handily
Back to top Go down
KINGBapeSta

KINGBapeSta

PostSubject: Re: Excited about the up coming The Ultimate Fighter Season?   Excited about the up coming The Ultimate Fighter Season? EmptySun Dec 06, 2009 7:09 pm

Well Jon Jones is a Beast, 2nd round Kimbo was exciting......i picked Schuab to win but Fatty can fight...all in all not to bad of a fight night....Kimbo needs to fight 205 and not Heavy....just my opinion.
Back to top Go down
KINGDarkyDizzle
Admin
KINGDarkyDizzle

PostSubject: Re: Excited about the up coming The Ultimate Fighter Season?   Excited about the up coming The Ultimate Fighter Season? EmptyMon Dec 07, 2009 12:22 am

KINGBapeSta wrote:
Kimbo needs to fight 205 and not Heavy....just my opinion.

100% agreed. If he improves his ground game at rate that he has already he will be a beast at LHW.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Excited about the up coming The Ultimate Fighter Season?   Excited about the up coming The Ultimate Fighter Season? Empty

Back to top Go down

Excited about the up coming The Ultimate Fighter Season?
Page 1 of 1