The KINGz Of Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

What are you listening to today?

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
SmokaSizzle70

SmokaSizzle70

What are you listening to today? Empty
PostSubject: What are you listening to today?   What are you listening to today? EmptySat Dec 08, 2012 5:22 pm

I just found out about this rock band called "Sorry OK Yes". I am not a real big fan of rock but this is very good in my uneducated rock opinion.

This is my favorite by them called "Facedown".

Back to top Go down
KINGDarkyDizzle
Admin
KINGDarkyDizzle

PostSubject: Re: What are you listening to today?   What are you listening to today? EmptySat Dec 08, 2012 5:36 pm

8 yrs ago the guitarist of this group was gunned down on stage in Ohio. RIP Dimebag Darrell

Last edited by KINGDarkyDizzle on Sat Dec 08, 2012 8:43 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
SmokaSizzle70

SmokaSizzle70

PostSubject: Re: What are you listening to today?   What are you listening to today? EmptySat Dec 08, 2012 5:57 pm

I can appreciate there talent. Only thing is I find this type of music kinda scarey.
Back to top Go down
KINGDarkyDizzle
Admin
KINGDarkyDizzle

PostSubject: Re: What are you listening to today?   What are you listening to today? EmptySat Dec 08, 2012 5:59 pm

What are you listening to today? Stop-c10
Back to top Go down
SmokaSizzle70

SmokaSizzle70

PostSubject: Re: What are you listening to today?   What are you listening to today? EmptySat Dec 08, 2012 6:01 pm

What are you listening to today? Funny-10
Back to top Go down
KINGDarkyDizzle
Admin
KINGDarkyDizzle

PostSubject: Re: What are you listening to today?   What are you listening to today? EmptySat Dec 08, 2012 6:04 pm

You reply with some old hag flippin the bird.....psshhhh , So you thought that was scary.....how about 3 more from them,

Back to top Go down
SmokaSizzle70

SmokaSizzle70

PostSubject: Re: What are you listening to today?   What are you listening to today? EmptySat Dec 08, 2012 6:07 pm

Okay. I managed to listen to 18seconds of the 1st vid, 2seconds of the second & 4 seconds of the third lol.
Back to top Go down
KINGDarkyDizzle
Admin
KINGDarkyDizzle

PostSubject: Re: What are you listening to today?   What are you listening to today? EmptySat Dec 08, 2012 6:09 pm

What are you listening to today? Watch-10
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What are you listening to today?   What are you listening to today? Empty

Back to top Go down

What are you listening to today?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The KINGz Of Gaming :: The Real Deal :: Video's-
Jump to: