The KINGz Of Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

1st Multiplayer video of Flag Runner game type

Go down 
+2
KINGNanuke
KINGDarkyDizzle
6 posters
AuthorMessage
KINGDarkyDizzle
Admin
KINGDarkyDizzle

1st Multiplayer video of Flag Runner game type Empty
PostSubject: 1st Multiplayer video of Flag Runner game type   1st Multiplayer video of Flag Runner game type EmptyWed Sep 02, 2009 10:58 pm

bangin bangin bangin bangin bangin bangin

bangin bangin bangin bangin bangin bangin
Back to top Go down
KINGNanuke

PostSubject: Re: 1st Multiplayer video of Flag Runner game type   1st Multiplayer video of Flag Runner game type EmptyWed Sep 02, 2009 11:06 pm

and i jizzed in my pants
Back to top Go down
KINGDarkyDizzle
Admin
KINGDarkyDizzle

PostSubject: Re: 1st Multiplayer video of Flag Runner game type   1st Multiplayer video of Flag Runner game type EmptyWed Sep 02, 2009 11:42 pm

Yea i'm pretty geeked about this game now. Fucking dual deagles and throwing knives? awesome
Back to top Go down
KINGky

KINGky

PostSubject: Re: 1st Multiplayer video of Flag Runner game type   1st Multiplayer video of Flag Runner game type EmptyThu Sep 03, 2009 4:48 pm

fckin awesome....blood splatter still looks lame IMO, but i can get over that.
Back to top Go down
KINGnoobSauce

KINGnoobSauce

PostSubject: Re: 1st Multiplayer video of Flag Runner game type   1st Multiplayer video of Flag Runner game type EmptyThu Sep 03, 2009 5:08 pm

Still has kill streak bonuses
3 UAV
4 Airdrop
5 Predator Missle
Gay Gay Gay
the guy had a 10 streak and got no bonus after 5 that's a good sign.

The guns sound like cap guns.
The game still looks like it benefits noobs.
The blood splatter looks absolutely terrible even worse than in cod4.
The graphics look bad in this video, I am hoping this is because its being played on the gayBox360.

I am down with the throwing knives, this may remind me a little of AIX bf2.

Right now its looking like cod4 with new maps and a few new features/gametypes.

All in all it looks like a descent playable game none the less..... it just seems it will not feel like I have to learn how to play the game........ Like it will be just like playing cod4 all over again with a few add ons.
Back to top Go down
KINGASSHATMAX

KINGASSHATMAX

PostSubject: Re: 1st Multiplayer video of Flag Runner game type   1st Multiplayer video of Flag Runner game type EmptyFri Sep 04, 2009 1:40 pm

absolutely fuckin awesome
i cant bloody wait
as i am least gunna buy this one already got it pre ordered woot woot
Back to top Go down
BEER4Paladin

PostSubject: Re: 1st Multiplayer video of Flag Runner game type   1st Multiplayer video of Flag Runner game type EmptyFri Sep 04, 2009 2:38 pm

Blah, just another shooter where you kill your friends in a most humiliating way ...

Suits yer bitch azzes right, eh ? Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
KINGDarkyDizzle
Admin
KINGDarkyDizzle

PostSubject: Re: 1st Multiplayer video of Flag Runner game type   1st Multiplayer video of Flag Runner game type EmptyFri Sep 04, 2009 6:42 pm

BEER4Paladin wrote:
Blah, just another shooter where you kill your friends in a most humiliating way ...

Suits yer bitch azzes right, eh ? Twisted Evil

you god damn right fooooooooo! teabag teabag teabag teabag teabag teabag teabag teabag teabag
Back to top Go down
KINGky

KINGky

PostSubject: Re: 1st Multiplayer video of Flag Runner game type   1st Multiplayer video of Flag Runner game type EmptyTue Sep 08, 2009 4:40 pm

Posted on Gamespy.com

News
Modern Warfare 2's Custom Killstreaks Detailed
By Bryn Williams | Sep 8, 2009
UK gaming mag PSM3 gets new details on Infinity Ward's new custom killstreaks.

C&VG is reporting that UK gaming magazine PS3M has got the low-down on how the new customizable killstreaks will play out in Infinity Ward's upcoming shooter, Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2.

According to the mag, players will be able tune their own killstreaks -- something which the recent multiplayer teaser trailer revealed. Infinity Ward's Robert Bowling offered more on this new mechanic:
"You can have a three killstreak or a fifteen killstreak if you want, or something like the AC-130 [firing down in black and white from an airborne gunship] is one of the highest killstreaks you can select," he said.

"You take control of that and can fire down for thirty seconds, blow guys up," he so subtly put it.
The idea here is that players of lower skill levels can opt to have quick, less powerful killstreak rewards, while the higher skilled players can opt to go the full distance and try to survive long enough to take advantage of the bigger killstreak rewards.
Back to top Go down
KINGnoobSauce

KINGnoobSauce

PostSubject: Re: 1st Multiplayer video of Flag Runner game type   1st Multiplayer video of Flag Runner game type EmptyTue Sep 08, 2009 5:12 pm

KINGky wrote:
Posted on Gamespy.com

News
Modern Warfare 2's Custom Killstreaks Detailed
By Bryn Williams | Sep 8, 2009
UK gaming mag PSM3 gets new details on Infinity Ward's new custom killstreaks.

C&VG is reporting that UK gaming magazine PS3M has got the low-down on how the new customizable killstreaks will play out in Infinity Ward's upcoming shooter, Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2.

According to the mag, players will be able tune their own killstreaks -- something which the recent multiplayer teaser trailer revealed. Infinity Ward's Robert Bowling offered more on this new mechanic:
"You can have a three killstreak or a fifteen killstreak if you want, or something like the AC-130 [firing down in black and white from an airborne gunship] is one of the highest killstreaks you can select," he said.

"You take control of that and can fire down for thirty seconds, blow guys up," he so subtly put it.
The idea here is that players of lower skill levels can opt to have quick, less powerful killstreak rewards, while the higher skilled players can opt to go the full distance and try to survive long enough to take advantage of the bigger killstreak rewards.

Ohh noes... NOw eveyone will be camper noobs in this game Sad Sad Sad
Back to top Go down
KINGNanuke

PostSubject: Re: 1st Multiplayer video of Flag Runner game type   1st Multiplayer video of Flag Runner game type EmptyThu Sep 17, 2009 11:37 pm

i have a flag in my garage
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 1st Multiplayer video of Flag Runner game type   1st Multiplayer video of Flag Runner game type Empty

Back to top Go down

1st Multiplayer video of Flag Runner game type
Page 1 of 1