The KINGz Of Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Razer Game Booster

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
KINGDarkyDizzle
Admin
KINGDarkyDizzle

Razer Game Booster Empty
PostSubject: Razer Game Booster   Razer Game Booster EmptyFri Sep 21, 2012 4:02 pm

This seems like a pretty legit program. Max and I have already signed up for the Beta. I suggest whoever reads this do the same. Pretty cool story behind this as well. Lobit who are the original owners and designers of Game Booster were going to start charging its customers for downloads. Razer was unhappy with this decision so they bought a big stake into Lobit and is 100% funding it so it remains free. Pretty decent on their part I think.

Back to top Go down
SmokaSizzle70

SmokaSizzle70

Razer Game Booster Empty
PostSubject: Re: Razer Game Booster   Razer Game Booster EmptyFri Sep 21, 2012 4:55 pm

Wait, have the gone in to partnership with Game Booster 3.5? I used that from launch. It looks like an identticle interface ( with out the Razer logo).
I will definitely sign up for the beta though as I would imagine they have ironed out the bugs now..
nice find lads.. Smile
edit. i just finished reading your post lol.. I jumped straight into video..
Back to top Go down
KINGDarkyDizzle
Admin
KINGDarkyDizzle

Razer Game Booster Empty
PostSubject: Re: Razer Game Booster   Razer Game Booster EmptyFri Sep 21, 2012 4:56 pm

See there you go again getting ahead of yourself lol
Back to top Go down
SmokaSizzle70

SmokaSizzle70

Razer Game Booster Empty
PostSubject: Re: Razer Game Booster   Razer Game Booster EmptyFri Sep 21, 2012 4:57 pm

Lol.. so true.
Back to top Go down
KINGASSHATMAX

KINGASSHATMAX

Razer Game Booster Empty
PostSubject: Re: Razer Game Booster   Razer Game Booster EmptySat Sep 22, 2012 7:37 pm

He He LOL Smoka always answered all the questions as a child yet never actualy read the headder note that said go straight to the last question and answer it for the end of the quiz. Dohhhh
Back to top Go down
SmokaSizzle70

SmokaSizzle70

Razer Game Booster Empty
PostSubject: Re: Razer Game Booster   Razer Game Booster EmptyFri Oct 05, 2012 5:51 am

Check you in-boxes fellas I got my Beta confirmation & download link today.
Back to top Go down
KINGDarkyDizzle
Admin
KINGDarkyDizzle

Razer Game Booster Empty
PostSubject: Re: Razer Game Booster   Razer Game Booster EmptyFri Oct 05, 2012 12:28 pm

got mine as well. Installing as I type this.
Back to top Go down
KINGDarkyDizzle
Admin
KINGDarkyDizzle

Razer Game Booster Empty
PostSubject: Re: Razer Game Booster   Razer Game Booster EmptyFri Oct 05, 2012 1:40 pm

1st impressions......I see absolutely no diff whatsoever. Which is kind of what I expected with my rig. However I cannot get the FPS, Screenshot or Vid cap to work at all. Nothing I try gets it to turn on. Leads me to believe it wont work with BF3. Also it shuts down the program as soon as BF3 loads. You have to manually turn it back on with the hot keys.
Back to top Go down
KINGASSHATMAX

KINGASSHATMAX

Razer Game Booster Empty
PostSubject: Re: Razer Game Booster   Razer Game Booster EmptyFri Oct 05, 2012 4:11 pm

Ahh ok well that answers all the questions i was gunna ask. LOL Sorry bro.
Back to top Go down
SmokaSizzle70

SmokaSizzle70

Razer Game Booster Empty
PostSubject: Re: Razer Game Booster   Razer Game Booster EmptyFri Oct 05, 2012 4:55 pm

Yea I can't get it to work with BF3 either.
Back to top Go down
KINGDarkyDizzle
Admin
KINGDarkyDizzle

Razer Game Booster Empty
PostSubject: Re: Razer Game Booster   Razer Game Booster EmptyFri Oct 05, 2012 5:35 pm

I can get it to run with BF3 by manually starting it. So it does shut down my back programs. I just dont notice a diff.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Razer Game Booster Empty
PostSubject: Re: Razer Game Booster   Razer Game Booster Empty

Back to top Go down

Razer Game Booster
Page 1 of 1