The KINGz Of Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

BF3 Graphics Bug?

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
SmokaSizzle70

SmokaSizzle70

BF3 Graphics Bug? Empty
PostSubject: BF3 Graphics Bug?   BF3 Graphics Bug? EmptyTue Sep 18, 2012 10:18 am

Since A/K every time I knife someone the animation is laggy as hell. Happens in all game modes/maps. I have even turned everything down to high (graphics) which I have never had to do before. I have checked all relevant component temperatures and they all are all the same as always.
Anyone else experiencing this or no a possible fix?
Peace.
Sizzler Suspect
Back to top Go down
KINGDarkyDizzle
Admin
KINGDarkyDizzle

BF3 Graphics Bug? Empty
PostSubject: Re: BF3 Graphics Bug?   BF3 Graphics Bug? EmptyTue Sep 18, 2012 1:37 pm

I had a cpl melee ribbons last night. No issues at all on my side.
Back to top Go down
SmokaSizzle70

SmokaSizzle70

BF3 Graphics Bug? Empty
PostSubject: Re: BF3 Graphics Bug?   BF3 Graphics Bug? EmptyWed Sep 19, 2012 5:11 pm

Yea was my error i listened to someone saying you should try with network smoothing all the way to the left (0%). I have been informed through battle frog that this was causing the problem. I won't know until I have finished re downloading BF3 & AK CQ DLC lol.
Well "you live & learn" right.
Back to top Go down
KINGDarkyDizzle
Admin
KINGDarkyDizzle

BF3 Graphics Bug? Empty
PostSubject: Re: BF3 Graphics Bug?   BF3 Graphics Bug? EmptyThu Sep 20, 2012 1:12 am

lol man if only you belonged to a clan that had TS and multiple ways to contact. maybe then you could have had a answer before you decided to uninstall bf3. lol duh
Back to top Go down
KINGASSHATMAX

KINGASSHATMAX

BF3 Graphics Bug? Empty
PostSubject: Re: BF3 Graphics Bug?   BF3 Graphics Bug? EmptyThu Sep 20, 2012 6:46 pm

Ha Ha What a Noob. LMAO.
If it aint broke smoka STOP Trying to bloody fix it. LOL Your like the nutty professor ya just gotta mess with ya shit. What are u like. LMAO
Back to top Go down
SmokaSizzle70

SmokaSizzle70

BF3 Graphics Bug? Empty
PostSubject: Re: BF3 Graphics Bug?   BF3 Graphics Bug? EmptyFri Sep 21, 2012 10:50 am

Lmao.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

BF3 Graphics Bug? Empty
PostSubject: Re: BF3 Graphics Bug?   BF3 Graphics Bug? Empty

Back to top Go down

BF3 Graphics Bug?
Page 1 of 1