The KINGz Of Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Battlefield 3: Close Quarters | Gameplay Premiere Trailer

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
SmokaSizzle70

SmokaSizzle70

Battlefield 3: Close Quarters | Gameplay Premiere Trailer Empty
PostSubject: Battlefield 3: Close Quarters | Gameplay Premiere Trailer   Battlefield 3: Close Quarters | Gameplay Premiere Trailer EmptyTue Mar 13, 2012 8:09 am

Looks to me like a mix of SP & COOP maps.
I can't feccin wait!
Edit: I just noticed on the the video title it says 'New Weapons & Persistence' so what is the persistence? is it gunna be like the assignments?
Back to top Go down
KINGDarkyDizzle
Admin
KINGDarkyDizzle

PostSubject: Re: Battlefield 3: Close Quarters | Gameplay Premiere Trailer   Battlefield 3: Close Quarters | Gameplay Premiere Trailer EmptyTue Mar 13, 2012 8:26 am

Nice to see old BF2 weapons returning. Spas12, Aug, L86 along with some new. This dlc seems like a ploy to drag over cod players if ya ask me. lol
Back to top Go down
SmokaSizzle70

SmokaSizzle70

PostSubject: Re: Battlefield 3: Close Quarters | Gameplay Premiere Trailer   Battlefield 3: Close Quarters | Gameplay Premiere Trailer EmptyTue Mar 13, 2012 8:38 am

KINGDarkyDizzle wrote:
Nice to see old BF2 weapons returning. Spas12, Aug, L86 along with some new. This dlc seems like a ploy to drag over cod players if ya ask me. lol
I Agree 100%.
Back to top Go down
KINGASSHATMAX

KINGASSHATMAX

PostSubject: Re: Battlefield 3: Close Quarters | Gameplay Premiere Trailer   Battlefield 3: Close Quarters | Gameplay Premiere Trailer EmptyTue Mar 13, 2012 9:13 pm

Looks bloody lovely, and they are using the building from the last mission in the CO OP for sure now that i have seen the vid. I tlooks immense but it is gunna crazy. Woot Woot
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Battlefield 3: Close Quarters | Gameplay Premiere Trailer   Battlefield 3: Close Quarters | Gameplay Premiere Trailer Empty

Back to top Go down

Battlefield 3: Close Quarters | Gameplay Premiere Trailer
Page 1 of 1