The KINGz Of Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Babe of the Day

Go down 
+2
KINGSharkyShizzle
KINGky
6 posters
AuthorMessage
KINGky

KINGky

Babe of the Day Empty
PostSubject: Babe of the Day   Babe of the Day EmptyWed Aug 19, 2009 4:26 pm

So i was wondering if there was a space on the portal page where we can add a box or section for a 'Babe of the Day' picture. I'd be willing to 'research' and update the pics daily or whatever cheers, i'm thinking even a noob like me can handle that. Of course in the pics I would make sure there was no nudity so we don't get shut down. What do you guys think ??
Back to top Go down
KINGSharkyShizzle

KINGSharkyShizzle

Babe of the Day Empty
PostSubject: Re: Babe of the Day   Babe of the Day EmptyWed Aug 19, 2009 5:39 pm

i like babes!

and soup!
Back to top Go down
KINGnoobSauce

KINGnoobSauce

Babe of the Day Empty
PostSubject: Re: Babe of the Day   Babe of the Day EmptyWed Aug 19, 2009 5:46 pm

Maybe make it babe of the week.... so we have a week to salivate over this babe......Also if you get lazy you only have to update weekly instead of daily, this will make it easier on yourself. Another thing, until we get something figured, or find where to put it. Just post a reply in this thread with the babe of the week, and also In your First post put the most recent babe of the week on top, and the others below.... So we can salivate looking at the new babe of the week and previous babes of the week.

Last edited by KINGnoobSauce on Wed Aug 19, 2009 6:04 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
KINGnoobSauce

KINGnoobSauce

Babe of the Day Empty
PostSubject: Re: Babe of the Day   Babe of the Day EmptyWed Aug 19, 2009 6:01 pm

KINGASSHATMAX wrote:
sounds great guys
BUT we need to put it in KINGs only section so as not 2 offend any 1.

and dont says who gives a shit nooby.lol. cus someone mite, no point in causing agro.

I thought we left TEAM AMERICA...... and where the fuck did MAX go!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
KINGky

KINGky

Babe of the Day Empty
PostSubject: Re: Babe of the Day   Babe of the Day EmptyWed Aug 19, 2009 6:13 pm

KINGnoobSauce wrote:
Maybe make it babe of the week.... so we have a week to salivate over this babe......Also if you get lazy you only have to update weekly instead of daily, this will make it easier on yourself. Another thing, until we get something figured, or find where to put it. Just post a reply in this thread with the babe of the week, and also In your First post put the most recent babe of the week on top, and the others below.... So we can salivate looking at the new babe of the week and previous babes of the week.

Great idea Nooby...Babe O the Week it is. Until we get shit figured out, I will post the babes in a thread.
Back to top Go down
KINGDarkyDizzle
Admin
KINGDarkyDizzle

Babe of the Day Empty
PostSubject: Re: Babe of the Day   Babe of the Day EmptyWed Aug 19, 2009 9:11 pm

KINGASSHATMAX wrote:
sounds great guys
BUT we need to put it in KINGs only section so as not 2 offend any 1.

and dont says who gives a shit nooby.lol. cus someone mite, no point in causing agro.

Max seriously WTF?
Back to top Go down
KINGFARMERFIZZLE

Babe of the Day Empty
PostSubject: Re: Babe of the Day   Babe of the Day EmptyWed Aug 19, 2009 9:52 pm

KINGky wrote:
KINGnoobSauce wrote:

Great idea Nooby...Babe O the Week it is. Until we get shit figured out, I will post the babes in a thread.

GREAT, I VOTE FOR KINGky's WIFE'S 1ST WEEK lol!
Back to top Go down
KINGky

KINGky

Babe of the Day Empty
PostSubject: Re: Babe of the Day   Babe of the Day EmptyWed Aug 19, 2009 11:34 pm

LMAO.... Sorry to disappoint you Farmer, but there's some nice Eye Candy under the Babe Of the Week thread !! Wink
Back to top Go down
KINGNanuke

Babe of the Day Empty
PostSubject: Re: Babe of the Day   Babe of the Day EmptyThu Sep 17, 2009 11:20 pm

nice
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Babe of the Day Empty
PostSubject: Re: Babe of the Day   Babe of the Day Empty

Back to top Go down

Babe of the Day
Page 1 of 1