The KINGz Of Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

UFC 117 Silva v. Sonnen

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
KINGDarkyDizzle
Admin
KINGDarkyDizzle

UFC 117 Silva v. Sonnen Empty
PostSubject: UFC 117 Silva v. Sonnen   UFC 117 Silva v. Sonnen EmptyThu Aug 05, 2010 9:54 pm

Ok bape whats your pick? I gotta stick by Silva. Sonnen is a nobody always has been. The amount of garbage he is talking is gonna backfire badly saturday. I just hope Silva actually tries to finish a fight and not dick around for 5 rounds.
Back to top Go down
KINGBapeSta

KINGBapeSta

PostSubject: Re: UFC 117 Silva v. Sonnen   UFC 117 Silva v. Sonnen EmptyFri Aug 06, 2010 3:26 am

Ya Silva will wear his ass out. I generally want Silva to lose b/c i can't stand him but Sonnen is way fucking annoying and deserves his ass beaten!! Ya hopefully he won't show boat the whole time. I was reading an article that if Rampage beats Machida later this year then he will fight Silva. He really needs to fight 205 since he has no competition anymore at 185.
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/?ref=logo#!/profile.php?ref=profile&
KINGDarkyDizzle
Admin
KINGDarkyDizzle

PostSubject: Re: UFC 117 Silva v. Sonnen   UFC 117 Silva v. Sonnen EmptySun Aug 08, 2010 4:22 am

i dont care what anybody says he fucking toyed with him for 4.5 rounds. then fucking triangled him when he wanted to , to make him tap. Silva is a fucking beast.
Back to top Go down
KINGBapeSta

KINGBapeSta

PostSubject: Re: UFC 117 Silva v. Sonnen   UFC 117 Silva v. Sonnen EmptySun Aug 08, 2010 10:19 am

I wouldn't say that...lol...i think after fucking 20 minutes of being on your back you better pull off something. But it was fun at the beginning of each round aside from the 1st" because he knew he was fucked and came out relentless. But then got taken down...lol
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/?ref=logo#!/profile.php?ref=profile&
KINGDarkyDizzle
Admin
KINGDarkyDizzle

PostSubject: Re: UFC 117 Silva v. Sonnen   UFC 117 Silva v. Sonnen EmptySun Aug 08, 2010 12:48 pm

ok i'll give ya the fact he didnt expect to get taken down as much, however while on his back for 4 rounds there was maybe 1 or 2 damaging shots. The rest were tiny annoying rabbit punches. I mean he just layed there hanging on. He was fucking with him. Look how easy he pulled that triangle in the 5th. Watch his face the entire fight, he was calm and almost bored at times. He wanted to prove a point and he did. He is a beast.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: UFC 117 Silva v. Sonnen   UFC 117 Silva v. Sonnen Empty

Back to top Go down

UFC 117 Silva v. Sonnen
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The KINGz Of Gaming :: The Real Deal :: UFC/MMA-
Jump to: