The KINGz Of Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

UFC 116 Lesnar v. Carwin

Go down 
2 posters

Who Will Win?
Brock Lesnar|
UFC 116 Lesnar v. Carwin I_vote_lcap50%UFC 116 Lesnar v. Carwin I_vote_rcap
 50% [ 1 ]
Shane Carwin|
UFC 116 Lesnar v. Carwin I_vote_lcap50%UFC 116 Lesnar v. Carwin I_vote_rcap
 50% [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 2

Poll closed

AuthorMessage
KINGDarkyDizzle
Admin
KINGDarkyDizzle

UFC 116 Lesnar v. Carwin Empty
PostSubject: UFC 116 Lesnar v. Carwin   UFC 116 Lesnar v. Carwin EmptyTue Jun 29, 2010 6:18 pm

Champ v. Interim Champ man this is gonna be tough. Carwin is 12-0 with 12 1st round KO's. This guy is for real. I would have rather seen Carwin v. Valasquez for the #1 contender first. But that isnt gonna happen. I would like to see Brock win. I think he will win by stoppage. If he decides to go toe to toe and trade punches it could end fast. If Brock uses his wrestling skills and keeps Carwin on the mat it should be a good fight for him. Either way this fight should be sick!
Back to top Go down
KINGBapeSta

KINGBapeSta

PostSubject: Re: UFC 116 Lesnar v. Carwin   UFC 116 Lesnar v. Carwin EmptyFri Jul 02, 2010 8:45 pm

Do you ever think Kurt Angle will ever fight in the UFC? I was browsing through an article about how when him and Lesner were in the WWF together they would always talk shit as to who was he better grappler, and then they finally went toe to toe Angle tore his up numerous times. Even pinned him...lol. As to the Carwin its tough to say, alot will depends on how well Lesner can pick up were he left off, if not it could be lights out!!
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/?ref=logo#!/profile.php?ref=profile&
KINGDarkyDizzle
Admin
KINGDarkyDizzle

PostSubject: Re: UFC 116 Lesnar v. Carwin   UFC 116 Lesnar v. Carwin EmptyFri Jul 02, 2010 9:55 pm

Angle is getting up there in age. He is 41 right now, I dont see him making a legitimate run at anything except TNA where he is at now. Bobby Lashley on the other hand is rather impressive and I see him doing well. As for the main card, if Brock decides to trade blows it may be tough. If he sticks with his A game and takes Carwin down and pounds him, I see Lesnar being the clear cut winner.
Back to top Go down
KINGBapeSta

KINGBapeSta

PostSubject: Re: UFC 116 Lesnar v. Carwin   UFC 116 Lesnar v. Carwin EmptySat Jul 03, 2010 1:02 am

Damn i didn't know he was 41, shit i hope to look half that good when i'm that age..lol..Bobby Lashley is a beastly looking fucker. Hopefully he will get away from that strikeforce shit
Back to top Go down
KINGDarkyDizzle
Admin
KINGDarkyDizzle

PostSubject: Re: UFC 116 Lesnar v. Carwin   UFC 116 Lesnar v. Carwin EmptySat Jul 03, 2010 3:54 am

I agree strikeforce is a dead end for him. But I give the guy credit for his work ethic and how he doesnt want title shots thrown at him, he wants to earn them. But strikeforce is a wounded animal now. The release their middleweight champ Jake Shields, who is def. gonna end up in the UFC. Now they are gonna have a 185 tourney for a new champ. For hw's I see Werdum facing Overeem for the belt. I mean it has to be. Werdum just beat supposedly the best HW in the world in fedor. Overeem holds the title for strikeforce and he's ranked like 8th. I could go on all night but I need sleep........
Back to top Go down
KINGBapeSta

KINGBapeSta

PostSubject: Re: UFC 116 Lesnar v. Carwin   UFC 116 Lesnar v. Carwin EmptyFri Jul 09, 2010 5:46 am

so now this is over whats your take on the Couture/Toney fight? I personally think Randy is going to fuck his fat ass up =)
Back to top Go down
KINGDarkyDizzle
Admin
KINGDarkyDizzle

PostSubject: Re: UFC 116 Lesnar v. Carwin   UFC 116 Lesnar v. Carwin EmptyFri Jul 09, 2010 9:48 am

This a lose/lose for Randy. Not a fan of this fight at all. I want Couture to destroy him I really do. But again standing and striking may not be in his best interest. Hopefully he will just shoot and ground and pound into a submission. Prove the point that boxers arent MMA guys.
Back to top Go down
KINGBapeSta

KINGBapeSta

PostSubject: Re: UFC 116 Lesnar v. Carwin   UFC 116 Lesnar v. Carwin EmptyFri Jul 09, 2010 10:24 am

ya I'm sure their game plan is to take him to the ground immediately and from there he should have no problem dominating.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: UFC 116 Lesnar v. Carwin   UFC 116 Lesnar v. Carwin Empty

Back to top Go down

UFC 116 Lesnar v. Carwin
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The KINGz Of Gaming :: The Real Deal :: UFC/MMA-
Jump to: