The KINGz Of Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

A hello from =141=

Go down 
+2
KINGDarkyDizzle
BleepinBleep
6 posters
AuthorMessage
BleepinBleep

A hello from =141= Empty
PostSubject: A hello from =141=   A hello from =141= EmptyThu Apr 29, 2010 12:21 am

Hey guys,

just wanted to drop by and say that it was great gaming with you all on the 141 server tonight. You really lifted the game up to what it's supposed to be, a challenge with some clever team play and tactics. Thanks for raising the bar on our server and you're most welcome any time! Smile

Oh, and if the Canadian server should be empty, we also have a European server. Just set the region and do a search for =141=

Cheers
Back to top Go down
KINGDarkyDizzle
Admin
KINGDarkyDizzle

A hello from =141= Empty
PostSubject: Re: A hello from =141=   A hello from =141= EmptyThu Apr 29, 2010 1:20 am

Def. had a great time with you guys tonight. It's nice playing a decent bunch of rounds with people who actually understand teamwork and tactics. Our server is stale for the most part just due to the current lack of interest by some. But your server has been favorited by us and we will be seeing you around. Thanks for stopping by!!
Back to top Go down
ZeroCool

ZeroCool

A hello from =141= Empty
PostSubject: Re: A hello from =141=   A hello from =141= EmptyThu Apr 29, 2010 6:23 pm

Hello everyone,

Just thought I would drop by and say hello as a couple of KINGS paid us a visit this evening Smile

I am ZeroCool (andy) and founder of our clan 141. Glad to see some of you guys found our new Canadian BC2 server Smile

It's only been up a week. I added it as we have one token Canadian member in what is predominantly a European based clan, so I have set JJay the task of getting that server running and doing a spot of recruiting and friend making. Looks like he's doing a good job so far if you guys have come a knocking Smile

We like to play a more tactical style of gameplay in all games we take on. We got together by playing World at War with restricted running settings on a heavily modded server. This is a server I am now recreating once again as some members would like a night or two off a week from BC2 as there are so few maps in that game (which can get a bit boring).

We are probably looking to play MoH next or perhaps COD7 in November time, with an eye on the future for BF3.

Looking forward to catching some games with you over the weekend if I can stay awake long enough (im in UK).

Thanks for dropping by our site.

Zero
Back to top Go down
http://www.taskforce141st.com
KINGnoobSauce

KINGnoobSauce

A hello from =141= Empty
PostSubject: Re: A hello from =141=   A hello from =141= EmptyThu Apr 29, 2010 10:47 pm

Thanks for stopping by guys. Your a good bunch of dudes and I look forward to gaming with ya again !!!!!
Back to top Go down
KINGNanuke

A hello from =141= Empty
PostSubject: Re: A hello from =141=   A hello from =141= EmptyFri Apr 30, 2010 6:44 pm

woot woot
Back to top Go down
KINGASSHATMAX

KINGASSHATMAX

A hello from =141= Empty
PostSubject: Re: A hello from =141=   A hello from =141= EmptyFri Apr 30, 2010 7:32 pm

woot woot 2
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

A hello from =141= Empty
PostSubject: Re: A hello from =141=   A hello from =141= Empty

Back to top Go down

A hello from =141=
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The KINGz Of Gaming :: Battlefield: Bad Company 2 :: General-
Jump to: