The KINGz Of Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

UFC 113 - Machida vs. Shogun 2

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
KINGBapeSta

KINGBapeSta

UFC 113 - Machida vs. Shogun 2 Empty
PostSubject: UFC 113 - Machida vs. Shogun 2   UFC 113 - Machida vs. Shogun 2 EmptyMon Mar 29, 2010 2:16 pm

So who do you think will take this one?? I'm kinda pissed the under cards are a bit shitty this time around...
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/?ref=logo#!/profile.php?ref=profile&
KINGDarkyDizzle
Admin
KINGDarkyDizzle

PostSubject: Re: UFC 113 - Machida vs. Shogun 2   UFC 113 - Machida vs. Shogun 2 EmptyTue Mar 30, 2010 1:33 am

I am looking forward to the Kimbo/Mitrione fight. I have a new found respect for Kimbo after TUF. I'm mad the Credeur/Lawlor fight won't be aired. But as for the main event....If machida hadnt had the title the first time Shogun would have won the decision IMO. Machida has to come with his A+ game to get past Rua this time.
Back to top Go down
KINGBapeSta

KINGBapeSta

PostSubject: Re: UFC 113 - Machida vs. Shogun 2   UFC 113 - Machida vs. Shogun 2 EmptyMon Apr 12, 2010 3:07 pm

Ya hopefully Mitrione will just go toe to toe...and i really think he will b/c he like to strike but we'll see.
Back to top Go down
KINGDarkyDizzle
Admin
KINGDarkyDizzle

PostSubject: Re: UFC 113 - Machida vs. Shogun 2   UFC 113 - Machida vs. Shogun 2 EmptyMon Apr 12, 2010 8:10 pm

KINGBapeSta wrote:
Ya hopefully Mitrione will just go toe to toe...and i really think he will b/c he like to strike but we'll see.

I hope he does too 'cuz i'd love to see kimbo slug his face off.
Back to top Go down
KINGBapeSta

KINGBapeSta

PostSubject: Re: UFC 113 - Machida vs. Shogun 2   UFC 113 - Machida vs. Shogun 2 EmptyTue Apr 13, 2010 3:24 pm

I don't know man....Mitrione may be a tard of sorts but from what i've seen he can take a punch or 3. But that being said i'd still like to see his dumb ass get fucked up!! Kimbo is good for the sport and i think as long as he's winning he can only get better!!
Back to top Go down
KINGDarkyDizzle
Admin
KINGDarkyDizzle

PostSubject: Re: UFC 113 - Machida vs. Shogun 2   UFC 113 - Machida vs. Shogun 2 EmptyTue Apr 13, 2010 8:51 pm

KINGBapeSta wrote:
I don't know man....Mitrione may be a tard of sorts but from what i've seen he can take a punch or 3. But that being said i'd still like to see his dumb ass get fucked up!! Kimbo is good for the sport and i think as long as he's winning he can only get better!!

With as good as he has gotten since his street fight days it's only a matter of time before he KO's somebody in the ring. I handled houston alexander pretty well and that dude is no slouch.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: UFC 113 - Machida vs. Shogun 2   UFC 113 - Machida vs. Shogun 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

UFC 113 - Machida vs. Shogun 2
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The KINGz Of Gaming :: The Real Deal :: UFC/MMA-
Jump to: